Please confirm you accept our terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. This agreement commences once both parties have completed the on-line ‘sign up’.
2. Your membership starts on the Membership start date.
3. You are entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the type of Membership chosen.
4. You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
Fee and Charges
5. Any initial payment taken upon joining is not refundable in any circumstances.
6. For Direct Debit terms and conditions please read the information from the Direct Debit company (Debit Finance).
7. After the on-line sign up, Direct Debit contracts of 6 months can only be cancelled in certain circumstances.**(See notes)
8. If you wish to cancel your membership at the end of the contracted period (6 months), you must give 30 days notice by either email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone or in person.
9. After the contracted period the membership will continue on a ‘rolling’ monthly basis until you cancel the membership. Again 30 days notice is required to cancel the membership.
10. You agree to comply with the rules of membership. These relate to opening hours, use of facilities and your conduct. We may make reasonable changes to these Rules at any time provided we give advance notice of the change.
11. Last admittance to the gym is 30 minutes before closing time.
12. If we take no action or let you off any breach of this agreement or give you extra time to pay or comply, it will not stop us enforcing the terms of this agreement strictly in the future.
13. English law governs this agreement.
14. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notice to you if you are in breach of the gym’s rules. In this event you will not be liable for any further direct debit payments. Provided such breach is not deemed by us to have occurred primarily in order to qualify you for a refund.
1. If we fail to maintain the standard of service you would reasonably expect.
2. If we alter the operating hours of the services unreasonably resulting in you being subsequently being unable to access the services.
3. If you develop a medical condition which prevents you from using the services on an ongoing basis. An appropriate medical practitioner must provide written evidence that this so.
4. If you move away from the area by a distance that we consider, at our sole discretion, to be too far to travel to the services for regular use. We shall require evidence that such a move has taken place.
5. If you lose your employment and are subsequently and are unable to keep up your repayments under this contract. You must produce documentary evidence and we may, at our discretion, suspend your payments for two months. We will then review your financial situation with you.
6. If you become pregnant. You must produce documentary evidence and we may, at our discretion, suspend payments for three months. We will then review your situation with you.